A place or a TV program to learn Australian manners, values and customs that are associated with English language or Australian/Aboriginal history.
- Improve understanding between people with different cultural backgrounds, promoting better integration and harmony.
- Bond people not just over food exchange or festivals but also cultural understanding.
- Ease the feeling that Australian traditions and values are being lost.
How to implement
- TV program about Australian slang, cooking, history, especially manners.
- A booklet to explain habits & manners (what is appropriate & what is not) in Australia in every English college, language school and community centre.